• ButtonThingy

    Welcome to the Watex Warriors! To join, just go to the Join page. No more than 30 hours after you've joined, we'll put you on our Ranks page. Feel free to browse the site! :) The site is 100% safe to access. It's completely virus free!
    Banner
  • Archives

  • Pages

  • About Dwain

    Hello my name is Dwain! I joined WW in 2015 and have no history with this particular army, but I have a lot of experience having led some top armies in my time so far in this community. I intend to bring it back to it's former glory.
  • About Lucario564

  • WW’s 3rd Banner

***MANDATORY*** DEFENSES OF SNOWBOUND & SPARKLE

The Doritos have decided to invade our current capital server, Snowbound, and 100% of Sparkle, which we have a 70% of while LS own the other 30%. Here’s the details…

:!: Defense of Snowbound :!:

Monday, September 23rd

Snowbound, Town

Times:

7:30pm EST

6:30pm CST

5:30pm MST

4:30pm PST

12:00am UK (Midnight, Tuesday morning)

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

:!: Defense of Sparkle ❗ 

Tuesday, September 24th

Sparkle, Town

Times:

6:30pm EST

5:30pm CST

4:30pm MST

3:30pm PST

11:30pm UK

Sorry it’s short notice but it’s not my fault. Let’s do this Waffles, we can defend our servers. Let’s show them what we’ve got.

~Nicko, WW LeaderNICKOSIGNATURE_zps23ae6ab4

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

w

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: